Follow us: Subscribe via RSS Feed Connect on YouTube Connect on YouTube

Monday, October 17, 2011

ding ding

so I've just left the office and crossed over the road. I'm right in front of the tube station. very busy there. loads of people leaving work, wanting to get home on the underground. people coming out of the station, too. there's a gig on around the corner. lots of people around for that. there are those fellers handing out the free newspapers. the pavement is packed. it's a thursday night but it's like a saturday afternoon. I'm on the phone to my mum as I'm walking along. anyway, I hear this voice. "excuse me, excuse me." very strident. sounds annoyed. so I look up and there's this bloke. middle aged. definitely older than me. shirt and tie. so a white collar job. professional. he's looking pissed off because no one is getting out of his way fast enough. and he's on A FUCKING BICYCLE. on a BUSY PAVEMENT. and the fucking guy is wearing a CRASH HELMET. he's ringing his little bell. ding ding. well, if I hadn't been on the phone I would've been like "ding ding? I'll fucking ding ding you, mate." RIDING A BICYCLE? ON THE PAVEMENT? WHEN IT'S BUSY? A GROWN MAN?  EXCUSE ME? EXCUSE ME? DING FUCKING DING?
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
the wonderful england © Copyright 2012. All Rights Reserved.
Created by: George Robinson Published..Blogger Templates.
Proudly powered by Blogger.
imagem-logoBack to TOP