Follow us: Subscribe via RSS Feed Connect on YouTube Connect on YouTube

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

and now back to Bill and Susanna in the studio



DISCLAIMER (OR SOMETHING):
(I did not take this photo. I don't know who did, or where it was taken. I found it somehow and now can't work out where. You know when you're sort of zipping through Tumblr and you open an image in a new browser tab and later you're all like where did I actually find that? Especially if you've had a drink or something. Well, that. Exactly that. If anyone knows who I should be crediting for the pic and/or the bit of graffiti then go ahead and let me know.)
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
the wonderful england © Copyright 2012. All Rights Reserved.
Created by: George Robinson Published..Blogger Templates.
Proudly powered by Blogger.
imagem-logoBack to TOP