Follow us: Subscribe via RSS Feed Connect on YouTube Connect on YouTube

Friday, December 2, 2011

a first world pain

Are you one of the 320,830 people who follow @FirstWorldPains on Twitter? If not, you might like to. It's instructive.

From said Twitter account there emanates an endless stream of the kinds of complaints that only those of us who live comfortably in developed countries have the opportunity to make. It's like when you hear someone describing it as a "nightmare" when their favourite flavour of yoghurt is out of stock at the supermarket or when their flight to a holiday resort is delayed for a couple of hours.

Some samples
  • My parents are threatening to take away my 2012 Cadillac Escalade if I don't get at least a C in all my classes.
  • I ran out of USB ports on my laptop.
  • I bought an iPad app for my cat to play with and he does't like it. 
  • I have more shirts than hangers. 
You can even submit more first world pains if you want to.

A first world pain is affecting this is my england today. Suddenly, Blogger.com is reducing the size of uploaded pictures. It's a nightmare! A fucking nightmare!

Sunday 27 November: nice big picture in the light box
Thursday 1 December: shitty little picture in the light box
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
the wonderful england © Copyright 2012. All Rights Reserved.
Created by: George Robinson Published..Blogger Templates.
Proudly powered by Blogger.
imagem-logoBack to TOP